Our offshore engineering capabilities build off our extensive experience in the design of innovative ships.
Members of our staff have broad experience in the design and analysis of a variety of floating offshore structures including semisubmersibles, tension leg platforms, FPSOs and ancillary systems including mooring systems. Recent experience has included design and evaluation of LNG carriers and LNG loading and receiving terminals, both floating and fixed to the seabed.
Our engineers are highly experienced in design and analysis of stiffened-plate structures and particularly in the design of fatigue-resistant connection details. We have intimate knowledge of efficient ship construction techniques from our close relationship with both domestic and foreign shipbuilders. This knowledge has proved to be easily translated to the offshore industry in the preparation of efficient designs and specifications for the economical yet robust fabrication of floating offshore structures.
- CONCEPTUAL & PRELIMINARY DESIGN
- STRUCTURAL DESIGN & FATIGUE ANALYSIS
- INTACT & DAMAGE STABILITY
- FLNG LOAD & DISCHARGE SEQUENCING
- NON-LINEAR MOTIONS & SEAKEEPING
- MOORING SYSTEMS & EQUIPMENT
- DWT SURVEYS & INCLININGS
- HEAVY LIFT TRANSFER, SEA FASTENINGS
- LIFTING PLANS FOR MODULE INSTALLATION